~ Venice CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1950, updated 1952
Venice, California, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5525357
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Venice, California (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 46741
- Scan ID: 301115
- Imprint Year: 1952
- Aerial Photo Year: 1947
- Field Check Year: 1950
- Survey Year: 1928
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Venice
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Venice, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Westchester - Del Ray - Manhattan Beach - Ladera Heights - Hyperion (historical) - Cypress Grove - Lairport - Alla - Palisades Del Rey (historical) - Machado (historical) - Culver Garden - Motordrome (historical) - Alsace - Marina del Rey - Holton (historical) - Venice - Playa Vista - Playa del Rey - El Segundo
- Map Area ID: AREA3433.875-118.5-118.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34-118.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34-118.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.875-118.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.875-118.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.