~ Turner Ranch CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1961, updated 1985
Turner Ranch, California, USGS topographic map dated 1961.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5525059
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Turner Ranch, California (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 45987
- Scan ID: 295550
- Imprint Year: 1985
- Aerial Photo Year: 1958
- Survey Year: 1961
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Turner Ranch
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Turner Ranch, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mariposa Bypass - East Side Canal - McNamara Ranch - Crane Ranch - Owens Creek - Turner Ranch - Loop Ditch - Siphon Ditch - South Bypass Lift Ditch - Flynn Duck Club - Levee Drain - North Bypass Ditch - Merced National Wildlife Refuge - South Slough - Loop Ditch Number One - Deadman Creek - Pick Anderson Bypass - Hogland Ranch - Poso Slough - Mariposa Slough - Delta Drain - Loop Ditch Number Two - Middle Ditch - Duck Slough - Pick Anderson Drain - South Pick Anderson Lift Ditch - Merced County - Turner Island - Visalia Dux Club
- Map Area ID: AREA37.2537.125-120.75-120.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.25-120.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.25-120.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.125-120.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.125-120.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.625
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.