~ Sweeney Pass CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1959, updated 1965
Sweeney Pass, California, USGS topographic map dated 1959.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5524217
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sweeney Pass, California (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 71772
- Scan ID: 300770
- Imprint Year: 1965
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1957
- Field Check Year: 1959
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Sweeney Pass
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sweeney Pass, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mountain Palm Springs - Bow Willow Creek - Rockhouse Canyon - Indian Hill - Bow Willow Ranger Station - Sweeney Pass - Torote Canyon - Red Hill - Surprise Canyon Grove - Marys Grove - Indian Gorge - North Grove - Mountain Palm Springs Campground - Lava Flow Wash - Southwest Grove - Mountain Palm Springs Area - Palm Bowl Grove - Pygmy Grove - Dos Cabezas Mine - Egg Mountain - Vallecito Creek - Volcanic Hills - Bow Willow Canyon - Jojoba Wash - Sweeney Canyon - Carrizo Gorge Wilderness - Carrizo Canyon - Canyon Nombre - Carrizo Valley - Indian Valley - Smoke Tree Forest
- Map Area ID: AREA32.87532.75-116.25-116.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.875-116.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.875-116.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.75-116.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.75-116.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -116.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116.125
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.