~ Stony Ridge CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1978, updated 1978
Stony Ridge, California, USGS topographic map dated 1978.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5523997
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Stony Ridge, California (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 43353
- Scan ID: 300695
- Imprint Year: 1978
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1973
- Edit Year: 1978
- Field Check Year: 1975
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Stony Ridge
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Stony Ridge, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Juniper Spring - Cottonwood Creek - Lone Spring Mountain - Right Hand Canyon - Stony Creek - Clark Ranch - Cottonwood Mountain - Fitch Middle School - Round Mountain - Round Mountain Spring - Cottonwood Peak - Big Flat - Wales Canyon - Bell Spring - Dinky Spring - Doyle Reservoir - Brockman Canyon - Left Hand Canyon - Big Flat Spring - Stony Ridge - Cedar Spring - Lone Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA40.2540.125-120.5-120.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.25-120.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.25-120.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.125-120.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.125-120.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.