~ Shasta Bally CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1978, updated 1978
Shasta Bally, California, USGS topographic map dated 1978.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5523215
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Shasta Bally, California (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 40816
- Scan ID: 101075
- Imprint Year: 1978
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1973
- Edit Year: 1978
- Field Check Year: 1974
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Shasta Bally
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Shasta Bally, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Coggins Park - Beartrap Gulch - KVIP-FM (Redding) - Gimblin Creek - KRCR-TV (Redding) - KIXE-TV (Redding) - Buckhorn Bally - Ducket Peak - Rainbow Lake - Little Bally - Blue Ridge - Shoemaker Bally - Southwest Shasta Division - Shasta Bally - Paradise Peak - Taylor Gulch - Musselbeck Dam - Rector Peak - KNCQ-FM (Redding)
- Map Area ID: AREA40.62540.5-122.75-122.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.625-122.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.625-122.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.5-122.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.5-122.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -122.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.625
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.