~ Ruth Lake CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1978, updated 1991
Ruth Lake, California, USGS topographic map dated 1978.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5522053
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Ruth Lake, California (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 39033
- Scan ID: 294856
- Imprint Year: 1991
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1973
- Field Check Year: 1978
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Ruth Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Ruth Lake, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ueland Place
- Map Area ID: AREA40.37540.25-123.5-123.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.375-123.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.375-123.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.25-123.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.25-123.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -123.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -123.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.