~ Rodriguez Mtn CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949
Rodriguez Mtn , California, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5521913
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Rodriguez Mtn , California (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 38426
- Scan ID: 294784
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1946
- Field Check Year: 1948
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Rodriguez Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Rodriguez Mtn , California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lower Hellhole - Bear Valley - Garlic Flats - Vineyard Ranch - Upper Hellhole - Bear Spring Flats - Fluegge Egg Ranch - Sycamore Flats - Horsethief Canyon - Guejito - San Pasqual Reservation Fire Academy - Twin Flats - Silvano Ranch - Bear Spring - Melrose Ranch - Chimney Flats - Lake Wohlford - French Mountain - Armstrong Egg Farms - Valley Center Division - Cienaga Flats - Bear Valley School - Escondido Canal - Rodriguez Mountain - Hellhole Canyon County Open Space Preserve - San Pasqual Reservation - Valley Center Fire Protection District Station #2 - Paradise Mountain - San Diego County Sheriff's Office Valley Center Substation - Hell Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA33.2533.125-117-116.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.25-117
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.25-116.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.125-117
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.125-116.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -117
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116.875
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.