~ Robbs Peak CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1950, updated 1987
Robbs Peak, California, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5521857
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Robbs Peak, California (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 38123
- Scan ID: 294755
- Imprint Year: 1987
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 2
- Photo Revision Year: 1973
- Aerial Photo Year: 1973
- Field Check Year: 1950
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Robbs Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Robbs Peak, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Dry Lakes Trail - Honey Creek - Cold Spring - Tells Creek - Yellow Jacket Campground - Hales Crossing - Hartless Mountain - Wench Creek Campground - Ditch Camp - Deer Knob - Ellicott Bridge - Robbs Peak Powerhouse - Deer Creek - Gerle Creek Campground - Butler Meadow - Hartless Guard Station - Hunsucker Trail - Bobs Cabin Trail - Desert Cold Spring - South Creek - Slide Point Trail - Stony Creek - Ellicott Trail - Hunters Valley - Angel Creek - South Fork Rubicon River - Gerle Creek Divide Reservoir - Rocky Basin Creek - Gerle Creek - Silver Hill Ridge - Robbs Peak 1009-006 Dam - Uncle Toms Cabin - South Fork Bridge - South Fork Camp Ground - Robbs Valley - Grey Trail - South Fork Trail - Silver Hill - Robbs Peak - Dry Lakes - Gerle 1009-005 Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.875-120.5-120.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-120.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-120.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.875-120.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.875-120.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.