~ Richmond CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1959, updated 1974
Richmond, California, USGS topographic map dated 1959.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5521699
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Richmond, California (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 37830
- Scan ID: 294673
- Imprint Year: 1974
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1973
- Aerial Photo Year: 1973
- Field Check Year: 1959
- Survey Year: 1947
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Richmond
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Richmond, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Normandy Village - Easter Hill Village - Kensington - East Richmond Heights - Stege - Montalvin - El Sobrante - Nystrom Village - Albany - Rollingwood - San Pablo - Giant - North Richmond - Cragmont - University Village - East Richmond - Rheem - Atchison Village - Cragmont - Thousand Oaks - Westbrae - La Loma Park - El Cerrito - Richmond - Triangle Court - Tara Hills
- Map Area ID: AREA3837.875-122.375-122.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38-122.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38-122.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.875-122.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.875-122.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -122.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.25
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.