~ Pico Creek CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1959, updated 1979
Pico Creek, California, USGS topographic map dated 1959.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5520721
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pico Creek, California (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 35040
- Scan ID: 294118
- Imprint Year: 1979
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1979
- Aerial Photo Year: 1976
- Edit Year: 1979
- Field Check Year: 1959
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Pico Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pico Creek, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- South Fork Pico Creek - North Fork Pico Creek - San Simeon Creek - Pico Creek - Pico Rock - Pa-nu Cultural Preserve - The Oaks - Arroyo Del Padre Juan - San Simeon Census Designated Place
- Map Area ID: AREA35.62535.5-121.25-121.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.625-121.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.625-121.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.5-121.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.5-121.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.125
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.