~ Owens Reservoir CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1963, updated 1983
Owens Reservoir, California, USGS topographic map dated 1963.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5520139
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Owens Reservoir, California (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 33723
- Scan ID: 293817
- Imprint Year: 1983
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Inspection Year: 1978
- Aerial Photo Year: 1978
- Survey Year: 1962
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Owens Reservoir
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Owens Reservoir, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hills Mine - Flintkote Pit - Mariposa Dam - Mariposa Reservoir - Ganns Creek - Owens Dam - Bear Reservoir - Redington Ranch - Owens Reservoir - Pate Cemetery - Chase Ranch - Bear Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA37.37537.25-120.25-120.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.375-120.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.375-120.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.25-120.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.25-120.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.125
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.