~ Orange CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1950
Orange, California, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5519993
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Orange, California (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 33332
- Scan ID: 293738
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1946
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Survey Year: 1932
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Orange
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Orange, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- El Modena - Lemon Heights - La Paloma - Hacienda Mobile Home Park - Atwood - Cerro Villa Heights - Wanda (historical) - Creekside Mobile Home Estates - Panorama Heights - North Tustin - Placentia - Goforth Mobile Home Village - Olive - McPherson - Richfields - Cowan Heights - Anaheim Hills - Orange Mobile Home Park - Orange - Orange Park Acres - Peralta Hills - Rio Vista Mobile Home Estates - Orange Village Mobile Home Park - Hewes Park - Yorba - Del Cerro Mobile Home Estates - Villa Park - Carriage Mobile Home Estates - Friendly Village of Anaheim - Marlboro
- Map Area ID: AREA33.87533.75-117.875-117.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.875-117.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.875-117.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.75-117.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.75-117.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -117.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117.75
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.