~ Onion Valley CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1950, updated 1978
Onion Valley, California, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5519951
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Onion Valley, California (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 33272
- Scan ID: 293722
- Imprint Year: 1978
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Inspection Year: 1973
- Aerial Photo Year: 1973
- Field Check Year: 1950
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Onion Valley
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Onion Valley, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wilson-Gomez Mine - Sawmill Tom Trail - Finger Board Trail - Finger Board - Crescent Hill - Fowler Peak Trail - Rich Bar - Little Volcano - Washington Creek - Rocky Point - Chimney Rock - Quartz Point - Washington Hill - Bear Wallow Trail - Bird Creek - Bachs Creek - Chicago Ravine - Sawmill Flat - Last Chance - Cleghorn Bar Trail - Sawpit Flat - The Hogback - Butte Bar Trail - Whiskey Diggings - White Pine Chrome Mine - Five Bear Mine - Lost Cabin Spring - Barkers Cabin - Monitor Flat - Limestone Point - Gibsonville Ridge - Sugar Pine Mine - Horseshoe Bend - Egbert Mines - Feather Fork Mine - Oddie Bar - Onion Valley Reservoir - McCarthy Creek - McCarthy Bar - Delahunty Lake - Cold Springs - Quincy Division - Grass Valley Bald Mountain - Belfrin Mine - Belfrin Extension Mine - Onion Valley - Sherwin Ravine - Winters Creek - Claremont Creek - Independent Mine - Fowler Peak - Grizzly Creek - H and G Mine - Whiskey Creek - Crescent Hill Mine - Gold Point Mine - Williams and Dorf Mine - Fish Creek - No Ear Bar - Sawmill Tom Creek - Minerva Bar - Hottentot Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA39.87539.75-121-120.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.875-121
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.875-120.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.75-121
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.75-120.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -121
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.875
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.