~ Onion Valley CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1950, updated 1966
Onion Valley, California, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5519947
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Onion Valley, California (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 33272
- Scan ID: 293720
- Imprint Year: 1966
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1946
- Field Check Year: 1950
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Onion Valley
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Onion Valley, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Whiskey Diggings - Quartz Point - The Hogback - Claremont Creek - Sherwin Ravine - Little Volcano - Lost Cabin Spring - Chimney Rock - Grizzly Creek - Fowler Peak Trail - Barkers Cabin - Fish Creek - Bachs Creek - McCarthy Bar - Crescent Hill - Bear Wallow Trail - Williams and Dorf Mine - Minerva Bar - No Ear Bar - Grass Valley Bald Mountain - Washington Hill - Fowler Peak - Feather Fork Mine - Rocky Point - Egbert Mines - Monitor Flat - Winters Creek - Last Chance - Gibsonville Ridge - Bird Creek - Limestone Point - Onion Valley Reservoir - White Pine Chrome Mine - Belfrin Extension Mine - Butte Bar Trail - Delahunty Lake - Independent Mine - Quincy Division - Whiskey Creek - McCarthy Creek - Washington Creek - Wilson-Gomez Mine - Sugar Pine Mine - Finger Board - Horseshoe Bend - Hottentot Creek - Gold Point Mine - Five Bear Mine - Sawmill Tom Trail - Belfrin Mine - H and G Mine - Chicago Ravine - Sawpit Flat - Rich Bar - Oddie Bar - Cold Springs - Sawmill Tom Creek - Cleghorn Bar Trail - Onion Valley - Finger Board Trail - Sawmill Flat - Crescent Hill Mine
- Map Area ID: AREA39.87539.75-121-120.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.875-121
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.875-120.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.75-121
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.75-120.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -121
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.875
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.