~ Oakland East CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949
Oakland East, California, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5519749
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Oakland East, California (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 32794
- Scan ID: 293613
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1946
- Survey Year: 1947
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Oakland East
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Oakland East, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lockwood Gardens - Canyon - Valle Vista - Rockridge - Laurel - Grand Lake - Montclair - Elmhurst - Melrose - Crocker Highlands - Dimond District - Leona Heights - Highland Park - Fernside - Eastport - Claremont - Alameda - Piedmont - Fruitvale - Glorietta - Allendale - Trestle Glen - Maxwell Park - Eastmont - Moraga - Havenscourt - Rheem - Redwood Heights - Seminary Park - Millsmont
- Map Area ID: AREA37.87537.75-122.25-122.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.875-122.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.875-122.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.75-122.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.75-122.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -122.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.125
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.