~ Myoma CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1991
Myoma, California, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5519377
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Myoma, California (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 31238
- Scan ID: 102309
- Imprint Year: 1991
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Inspection Year: 1978
- Photo Revision Year: 1972
- Aerial Photo Year: 1972
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Myoma
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Myoma, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Macomber Palms - Shadow Ridge Creek - Pushawalla Palms - Myoma (historical) - Biskra Palms - Hidden Palms - Willis Palms
- Map Area ID: AREA33.87533.75-116.375-116.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.875-116.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.875-116.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.75-116.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.75-116.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -116.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116.25
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.