~ Murken Bench CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1990, updated 1990
Murken Bench, California, USGS topographic map dated 1990.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5519329
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Murken Bench, California (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 31149
- Scan ID: 293394
- Imprint Year: 1990
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1984
- Edit Year: 1990
- Field Check Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Provisional map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Murken Bench
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Murken Bench, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bidwell Pond - Hat Creek Rim - University of California Observatory - Porcupine Reservoir - Government Well - Moon Springs Reservoir - Bidwell Ranch - Wilson Reservoir - Wilcox School - Hat Creek Census Designated Place - Grassy Lake - Government Lake - Moon Springs - Alcohol Jacks Reservoir - Lost Creek - Hat Creek Rim Lookout - Little Lake - Cinder Butte - Bald Mountain Reservoir - Proctor Creek Dam - Murken Lake - Murken Bench - Procter Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA40.87540.75-121.5-121.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.875-121.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.875-121.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.75-121.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.75-121.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.