~ Mt Silliman CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1988, updated 1988
Mt Silliman, California, USGS topographic map dated 1988.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5519261
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mt Silliman, California (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 30809
- Scan ID: 293353
- Imprint Year: 1988
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1983
- Edit Year: 1988
- Field Check Year: 1984
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Provisional map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mount Silliman
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mt Silliman, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- West Fork Clover Creek - J.O. Pass - Box Canyon - Williams Meadow - Ranger Lake - Sheep Camp Lakes - Sugarloaf Meadow - Silliman Pass - South Fork Sugarloaf Creek - Kettle Peak - Little Lakes - Ferguson Creek - Sugarloaf - Twin Peaks - Beville Lake - Cahoon Gap - Crowley Canyon - Crescent Lake - Marvin Pass - Silliman Lake - Pond Meadow - Rowell Meadow - Mitchell Peak - Ellis Meadow - East Fork Clover Creek - Seville Lake - Lost Lake - Sugarloaf Valley - East Fork Sugarloaf Creek - Mount Maddox - Silliman Crest - Kanawyer Gap - Silliman Meadow - Mount Silliman - Belle Canyon - Pattee Meadow - Ball Dome - Twin Lakes - Profile View - Comanche Meadow - Little Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA36.7536.625-118.75-118.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.75-118.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.75-118.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.625-118.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.625-118.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.625
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.