~ Monument Peak CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1959, updated 1980
Monument Peak, California, USGS topographic map dated 1959.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5518781
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Monument Peak, California (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 70951
- Scan ID: 293103
- Imprint Year: 1980
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Inspection Year: 1975
- Aerial Photo Year: 1955
- Field Check Year: 1959
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Monument Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Monument Peak, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Pepper Tree Spring - Sierra Club Guymon Lodge - Penny Pines Interpretive Site - Vallecito Wash - Garnet Mountain - Laguna Meadow - Oasis Spring - Taylor Spring - Camp Ole (historical) - Pioneer Mail - Storm Canyon - Mason Valley - Horse Heaven Group Camp - Hawi-Vallecito Cultural Preserve - Pine Mountain - El Prado Meadow - Campbell Ranch - Stephenson Peak - Al Bahr Shrine Camp - Los Huecos Reservoir - Garnet Peak Trail - Boiling Spring Pump - Little Laguna Lake - Garnet Information Center - Sawtooth Range - The Potrero - Lucas Creek - Flathead Flats - Troutman Mountain - Camp Ole Station - Storm Canyon Vista Trailhead - Boiling Spring Ravine - Laguna Campground - Witches Broom Trail - Laguna Work Center - Oriflamme Mountain - Indian Potrero - Big Laguna Lake - Monument Peak - EL Prado Group Camp - Campbell Grade - Sundown Mine - Laguna Indian Reservation (historical) - Noble Mine - El Prado Campground - Rancho Vallecito Airport - Salt Creek - Garnet Peak - Mount Laguna Air Force Station - Chula Vista Reservoir - Cottonwood Canyon - Filaree Flat
- Map Area ID: AREA3332.875-116.5-116.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33-116.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33-116.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.875-116.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.875-116.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -116.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.