~ Monument Peak CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1997, updated 2000
Monument Peak, California, USGS topographic map dated 1997.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5518769
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Monument Peak, California (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 70951
- Scan ID: 101627
- Imprint Year: 2000
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1994
- Edit Year: 1997
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Forest Service
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Monument Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1997
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Monument Peak, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Horse Heaven Group Camp - Sierra Club Guymon Lodge - Hawi-Vallecito Cultural Preserve - Laguna Work Center - Troutman Mountain - Pioneer Mail - Boiling Spring Ravine - Salt Creek - Pepper Tree Spring - El Prado Meadow - Little Laguna Lake - Oriflamme Mountain - Chula Vista Reservoir - Campbell Grade - Oasis Spring - Laguna Campground - Indian Potrero - Garnet Mountain - Storm Canyon - Vallecito Wash - Rancho Vallecito Airport - Sundown Mine - Sawtooth Range - Boiling Spring Pump - Cottonwood Canyon - EL Prado Group Camp - Big Laguna Lake - The Potrero - Laguna Indian Reservation (historical) - Pine Mountain - Camp Ole (historical) - Los Huecos Reservoir - Laguna Meadow - Mount Laguna Air Force Station - Camp Ole Station - Campbell Ranch - Al Bahr Shrine Camp - Mason Valley - Garnet Peak Trail - Taylor Spring - Noble Mine - Penny Pines Interpretive Site - Stephenson Peak - Monument Peak - Flathead Flats - Lucas Creek - Garnet Information Center - Storm Canyon Vista Trailhead - Garnet Peak - Witches Broom Trail - Filaree Flat - El Prado Campground
- Map Area ID: AREA3332.875-116.5-116.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33-116.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33-116.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.875-116.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.875-116.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -116.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.