~ Margarita Peak CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1958
Margarita Peak, California, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5518069
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Margarita Peak, California (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 27670
- Scan ID: 292732
- Imprint Year: 1958
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1946
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Margarita Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Margarita Peak, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- White Oak Springs - Case Spring - Case Springs Dam - Case Springs Lake - Margarita Peak - Jardine Canyon - North Fork San Onofre Canyon - Cold Spring - Margarita Lookout Tower - Devil Canyon - Clark Trail - Cold Spring Canyon - Santa Margarita Mountains - Horno Summit - Vallecitos - Mud Springs
- Map Area ID: AREA33.533.375-117.5-117.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.5-117.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.5-117.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.375-117.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.375-117.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -117.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.