~ Kinsley CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1949
Kinsley, California, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5516501
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kinsley, California (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 23694
- Scan ID: 291872
- Imprint Year: 1949
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1945
- Field Check Year: 1947
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Kinsley
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kinsley, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Jenkins Hill - Deer Flat - Montgomery Gulch - Little Grizzly Flat - Soapstone Ridge - Miller Gulch - McCauley Hill - Little Grizzly Creek - South Fork - Skunk Gulch - North Fork Halls Gulch - Sweetwater Creek - Hayden Cabin Interpretive Site - Ferguson Dump - McCauley Ranch - Big Grizzly Mountain - Bonell Gulch - Ned Gulch - Jenkins Ranch - Big Grizzly Flat - Ferguson Ridge - Jenkins Hill Trail - Domingo Flat - Feliciana Creek - Kinsley - Anderson Flat - South Fork Merced River - Little Grizzly Mountain - Porath Gulch - Garibaldi Mine - Paps Gulch - Savage Trading Post
- Map Area ID: AREA37.7537.625-120-119.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.75-120
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.75-119.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.625-120
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.625-119.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -120
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.875
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.