~ Kern Lake CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1988, updated 1994
Kern Lake, California, USGS topographic map dated 1988.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5516409
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kern Lake, California (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 23400
- Scan ID: 101509
- Imprint Year: 1994
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1983
- Edit Year: 1988
- Field Check Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Provisional map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Kern Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kern Lake, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hansen Dam Park - Golden Trout Creek - Lion Meadows - Volcano Falls - Malpais Creek - White Mountain - Tower Rock - Grasshopper Creek - Rough Creek - Coyote Pass - Angora Creek - Coyote Lakes - Leggett Creek - Coyote Peaks - Grasshopper Flat - Little Kern Lake - Kern Lake - Soda Spring - Kern Canyon Ranger Station - BIg Kern Lake Creek - Hell for Sure - Kern Canyon - Coyote Creek - Angora Mountain - Little Kern Lake Creek - Hell for Sure Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA36.37536.25-118.5-118.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.375-118.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.375-118.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.25-118.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.25-118.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.