~ Ibex Spring CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1985, updated 1985
Ibex Spring, California, USGS topographic map dated 1985.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5515815
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Ibex Spring, California (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 21664
- Scan ID: 100806
- Imprint Year: 1985
- Aerial Photo Year: 1980
- Edit Year: 1985
- Field Check Year: 1981
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Provisional map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Ibex Spring
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Ibex Spring, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Giant Mine - Pleasanton Mine - Monarch Mine - Ibex Spring - Bullfrog County (historical) - Wonder Mine - Ibex Hills - Gladstone Mine - Paddys Pride Mine - Moorehouse Mine - Giant Mine - Eclipse Mine - Mammoth Mine - Rusty Pick Mine - Ibex Mine - Rob Roy Mine - Comet Mine - American Mine
- Map Area ID: AREA35.87535.75-116.5-116.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.875-116.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.875-116.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.75-116.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.75-116.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -116.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.