~ Hamlin School CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1950
Hamlin School, California, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5515107
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hamlin School, California (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 47566
- Scan ID: 291152
- Survey Year: 1927
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Wasco NW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hamlin School, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lurline Wells - Universal Gun Club - Pasuza Gun Club - Twentieth Century Fish and Gun Club - Costa Dairy Farms - Smyrna Substation - Cashen Airport - Burroughs Heliport - Hillcrest Gun Club - Marila Gun Club - Schleifer Ranch - Wilkinson Gun Club - Burbank Gun Club
- Map Area ID: AREA35.7535.625-119.5-119.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.75-119.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.75-119.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.625-119.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.625-119.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -119.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.