~ Hamilton City CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1979
Hamilton City, California, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5515089
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hamilton City, California (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 19077
- Scan ID: 100682
- Imprint Year: 1979
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1969
- Aerial Photo Year: 1969
- Survey Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Hamilton City
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hamilton City, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Rotavele - Ideal Mobile Home Park - Ordbend - Mills Orchard - Hamilton City
- Map Area ID: AREA39.7539.625-122.125-122
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.75-122.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.75-122
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.625-122.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.625-122
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -122.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.