~ Halls Canyon CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1993, updated 1996
Halls Canyon, California, USGS topographic map dated 1993.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5515067
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Halls Canyon, California (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 19007
- Scan ID: 100678
- Imprint Year: 1996
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1988
- Field Check Year: 1993
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Forest Service
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Halls Canyon
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1993
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Halls Canyon, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Studley Spring - Deep Cut Spring - Nichols Spring - Black Butte - Cat Hill - Mud Spring - Allen Camp (historical) - Ostrom Point - Miller Spring - Post Canyon - Hays Springs - Fox Draw - Pine Spring - Fox Mountain Spring - Allen Butte - Iron Mountain - Dutch Flat - Halls Canyon - Halls Springs - Stone Coal Creek - Andrews Spring - Twin Lakes - Fox Mountain - Fox Flat - Quaking Aspen Spring - Miller Gulch - Howell Canyon - Miller Flat - Rattlesnake Butte - Eades Spring - Pothole Gulch - Stone Coal Valley - Cove Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA41.37541.25-121.125-121
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.375-121.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.375-121
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.25-121.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.25-121
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.