~ Grass Valley CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1976
Grass Valley, California, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5514733
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Grass Valley, California (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 70237
- Scan ID: 290967
- Imprint Year: 1976
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1973
- Aerial Photo Year: 1973
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Grass Valley
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Grass Valley, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sahl Court - Olympia Glade - Cedar Ridge - Bella Vista Park - Hills Flat - Ophir Hill Acres - Starbright Acres - Banner Crest - Town Talk - Cedar Crest - Evergreen Estates - Cypress Hill - The Oaks - Leduc Acres - Union Hill - Glenbrook - Alta Vista Park - Sunset View - Sunrise Heights - Timber Trails - Kres - Forest Knolls - Grass Valley - Spring Hill - Forest Spring (historical) - Kenwood Estates - Sierra Vista Park - Echo Ridge Estates - Gold Flat - Ridge View - Birch Meadow Acres - Echo Ridge Trails - La Barr Meadows - Highland Park - Alta Sierra - Alta Hill - Sherwood Forest - Bitney Corner - Boston Ravine
- Map Area ID: AREA39.2539.125-121.125-121
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.25-121.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.25-121
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.125-121.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.125-121
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.