~ Granite Pass CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1985, updated 1985
Granite Pass, California, USGS topographic map dated 1985.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5514691
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Granite Pass, California (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 18077
- Scan ID: 290946
- Imprint Year: 1985
- Aerial Photo Year: 1977
- Edit Year: 1985
- Field Check Year: 1978
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Provisional map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Granite Pass
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Granite Pass, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Camp Granite (historical) - Camp Iron Mountain (historical) - Cadiz Valley - Granite Pass - West Iron Portal
- Map Area ID: AREA34.12534-115.25-115.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.125-115.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.125-115.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34-115.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34-115.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34
- Western map edge Longitude: -115.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -115.125
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.