~ Escondido CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949
Escondido, California, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5513573
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Escondido, California (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 14530
- Scan ID: 290381
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1947
- Field Check Year: 1948
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Escondido
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Escondido, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ponderosa Club Mobile Home Park - The Views Mobile Home Park - Palomar Park Mobile Home Park - Bellview Park Mobile Home Park - Hidden Vale Mobile Home Park - Casa de Amigos Mobile Home Park - Casa Grande Estates Mobile Home Park - Moonglow Mobile Home Park - Canyon Crest Mobile Home Park - Escondido - Green Tree Estates Mobile Home Park - Westwinds Lodge Mobile Home Park - Del Dios - Green Valley - Villa Madeira Mobile Home Park - Greencrest Park Mobile Home Park - Rancho Bernardo
- Map Area ID: AREA33.12533-117.125-117
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.125-117.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.125-117
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33-117.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33-117
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33
- Western map edge Longitude: -117.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.