~ Dorris Reservoir CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1963, updated 1983
Dorris Reservoir, California, USGS topographic map dated 1963.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5512687
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dorris Reservoir, California (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 12590
- Scan ID: 290000
- Imprint Year: 1983
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1982
- Aerial Photo Year: 1981
- Edit Year: 1982
- Field Check Year: 1953
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Dorris Reservoir
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dorris Reservoir, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Dorris Reservoir - Dannhauser Reservoir - Payne Reservoir - Yankee Jim Ranch - Porter Reservoir - Dorris Dam - Hog Gulch - White Horse Canyon - Renfro Canyon - French Reservoir - Dannhauser 161 Dam - Upper Pasture 161-002 Dam - Shields Creek - Pine Creek Reservoir - Plum Creek - Payne 143 Dam - Brooks
- Map Area ID: AREA41.541.375-120.5-120.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.5-120.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.5-120.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.375-120.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.375-120.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.