~ Cone Peak CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1986
Cone Peak, California, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5511403
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cone Peak, California (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 69724
- Scan ID: 289459
- Imprint Year: 1986
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Inspection Year: 1981
- Aerial Photo Year: 1947
- Edit Year: 1973
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cone Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cone Peak, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wizard Gulch - Vicente Flat - Redwood Spring - Girard Trail - Carrizo Creek - Nacimiento Station - Santa Lucia Range - Cone Peak - Avila Ranch - Pinal Creek - Forks Rustic Campsite - Nacimiento Summer Camp (historical) - Rattlesnake Creek - Carrals Spring - Wizard Gulch - San Antionio Rustic Campsite - Salsipuedes Creek - Santa Lucia Creek - ABC Camp Rustic Campsite - Merle Ranch - Indian Ranger Station - The Indian - Arroyo Seco Trail - North Fork San Antonio River - Pinalito Creek - Cook Springs Camp - Madrone Rustic Campsite - Fresno Campground - Roosevelt Creek - Santa Lucia Memorial Park - Nacimiento Recreation Site - Carrizo Springs Rustic Campsite
- Map Area ID: AREA36.12536-121.5-121.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.125-121.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.125-121.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36-121.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36-121.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.