~ Cobblestone Mtn CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1963
Cobblestone Mtn, California, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5511241
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cobblestone Mtn, California (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 9369
- Scan ID: 289391
- Imprint Year: 1963
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1942
- Field Check Year: 1943
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cobblestone Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cobblestone Mtn, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Agua Blanca Camp (historical) - Halfway Spring - Whiteacre Peak Trail (historical) - Piru Ranger Station (historical) - Sulphur Creek - Tin Can Cabin - Cobblestone Spring - Halfway Spring Campsite - Slayback Camp (historical) - Michael Creek - Log Cabin Campsite - Hollister Campground - North Fork Tar Creek - The Pothole - Agua Blanca Creek - Pothole Spring - White Mountain Trail (historical) - North Fork Fish Creek - Big Narrows - Whiteacre Peak - Hole-in-the-Wall - Cove - Cove Campground - Cobblestone Trail - Canton Canyon - Tin Can Cabin Campground - Pothole Trail - Hollister - Lacosca Creek - Kesters Camp - Agua Blanca Trail - Whitaker Ranch - Devils Gateway - Devils Potrero - Turtle Canyon - Jayne Ranch (historical) - Ellis Apiary Campsite - Cobblestone Mountain - Blue Point - Sharps Canyon - Ruby Canyon - Blue Point Campground - Fustero Point - Fish Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA34.62534.5-118.875-118.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.625-118.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.625-118.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.5-118.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.5-118.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.75
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.