~ Cirque Peak CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1988, updated 1988
Cirque Peak, California, USGS topographic map dated 1988.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5510937
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cirque Peak, California (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 8812
- Scan ID: 289274
- Imprint Year: 1988
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1983
- Edit Year: 1988
- Field Check Year: 1984
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Provisional map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cirque Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cirque Peak, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mulkey Cow Camp - Poison Meadow - Horseshoe Meadow - Round Valley - Trail Pass - Cirque Lake - Cottonwood Sawmill - Cottonwood Lake Number Four - Cottonwood Lake Number One - Sharknose Ridge - Cottonwood Lake Number Three - Mulkey Pass - Bullfrog Meadow - Last Chance Meadow - South Fork Cottonwood Creek - Golden Trout Camp - Dutch Meadow - Cottonwood Lake Number Two - South Fork Meadows - Muir Lake - Cirque Peak - Ash Meadow - Long Lake - Cottonwood Lakes - Hidden Lake - Muah Mountain - McConnel Meadow - Chicken Spring Lake - Trail Peak - Mulkey Meadows - High Lake - Last Chance Meadow Research Natural Area - Bear Meadow - Cottonwood Pass - South Fork Lakes - Army Pass - New Army Pass
- Map Area ID: AREA36.536.375-118.25-118.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.5-118.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.5-118.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.375-118.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.375-118.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.125
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.