~ Chuckwalla Spring CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1988, updated 1988
Chuckwalla Spring, California, USGS topographic map dated 1988.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5510919
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Chuckwalla Spring, California (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 8701
- Scan ID: 289261
- Imprint Year: 1988
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1984
- Edit Year: 1988
- Field Check Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Provisional map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Chuckwalla Spring
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Chuckwalla Spring, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Chuckwalla Well - Churchwalla Well - Rainey Well - Graham Pass - Indian Well - Mesquito Spring - Chuckwalla Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA33.533.375-115.25-115.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.5-115.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.5-115.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.375-115.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.375-115.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -115.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -115.125
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.