~ Chiles Valley CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1968
Chiles Valley, California, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5510763
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Chiles Valley, California (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 8524
- Scan ID: 289195
- Imprint Year: 1968
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1957
- Field Check Year: 1958
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Chiles Valley
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Chiles Valley, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Elder Valley - Linda Vista 2412 Dam - Smittle Creek - Trout Creek - Moore Creek - Little Sugarloaf Peak - Putah Creek Park - Cedar Roughs Wilderness - Soda Spring - Johnson Spring - Trout Creek Ridge - Husman Canyon - Lake Berryessa Seaplane Base - Cedar Roughs - Hardin Creek - Chiles Valley - Rancho Monticello - Robert L Matheson 1413 Dam - Nichelini Winery - Baldy Mountain - Jackson Canyon - Greeg Mountain - Pope Creek - Soda Valley - Napa County - Chiles Grist Mill - Green and Red Vineyard - Indian Island - Chiles Valley School (historical) - Schoolhouse Island - Catacula - Wood Canyon - Samuel Springs - Burton Creek - Iron Mountain
- Map Area ID: AREA38.62538.5-122.375-122.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.625-122.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.625-122.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.5-122.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.5-122.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -122.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.25
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.