~ Chatom Ranch CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1950
Chatom Ranch, California, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5510615
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Chatom Ranch, California (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 43434
- Scan ID: 289129
- Survey Year: 1933
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Stratford SE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Chatom Ranch, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wolfson Ranch (historical) - Tulare Lake Bed - Kings County - Midlake Substation - Goldberg Levee - Cohn Levee - Lovelace Levee - Stratford Division - North Central Levee - Tule River - Chatom Ranch (historical) - Kings River
- Map Area ID: AREA36.12536-119.875-119.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.125-119.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.125-119.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36-119.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36-119.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36
- Western map edge Longitude: -119.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.75
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.