~ Cahuilla Mtn CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1981, updated 1982
Cahuilla Mtn, California, USGS topographic map dated 1981.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5509693
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cahuilla Mtn, California (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 6658
- Scan ID: 302548
- Imprint Year: 1982
- Aerial Photo Year: 1975
- Edit Year: 1981
- Field Check Year: 1976
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Planimetric: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cahuilla Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cahuilla Mtn, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Tripp Flats Forest Service Faciltiy - Reed Valley - Elder Creek - Lion Canyon - Rancho Spring - Cahuilla Mountain Wilderness - Williamson Mine - Duval Spring - Juan Diego Flat - Lake Riverside - Cal Fire Station 77 - Cahuilla Lake - Cahuilla Mountain - Lake Riverside Estates Airport - Lake Riverside Census Designated Place - Little Cahuilla Mountain - Elder Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA33.62533.5-116.875-116.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.625-116.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.625-116.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.5-116.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.5-116.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -116.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116.75
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.