~ Buzzards Peak CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1988, updated 1988
Buzzards Peak, California, USGS topographic map dated 1988.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5509607
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Buzzards Peak, California (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 6532
- Scan ID: 288714
- Imprint Year: 1988
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1981
- Edit Year: 1988
- Field Check Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Buzzards Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Buzzards Peak, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Midway Well - Pioneer Mine - Buzzards Peak - Gold Basin - Arrowhead Springs
- Map Area ID: AREA33.2533.125-114.875-114.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.25-114.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.25-114.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.125-114.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.125-114.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -114.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -114.75
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.