~ Bray CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1988, updated 1988
Bray, California, USGS topographic map dated 1988.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5509165
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bray, California (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 69441
- Scan ID: 300000
- Imprint Year: 1988
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1984
- Edit Year: 1988
- Field Check Year: 1986
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Provisional map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bray
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bray, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Kegg - Bray
- Map Area ID: AREA41.7541.625-122-121.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.75-122
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.75-121.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.625-122
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.625-121.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -122
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.875
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.