~ Big Pine Mtn CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1977
Big Pine Mtn, California, USGS topographic map dated 1977.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5508545
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Big Pine Mtn, California (file size: 30 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 3795
- Scan ID: 302413
- Aerial Photo Year: 1977
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Advance: Yes
- Orthophoto: Quad
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Forest Service
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Big Pine Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1977
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Big Pine Mtn, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Grapevine Trail - Mission Pine Basin - Bear Campground - Cottonwood Campground - Lower Bear Campground - Sisquoc Falls - Jackrabbit Flat - Sisquoc Condor Sanctuary - Poplar Campground - Upper Grapevine Campground - Mission Pine Trail - Bluff Camp Forest Service Faciltiy - Alamar Guard Station - Logan Canyon - Grapevine Creek - Judell Canyon - Pens Campground - Mission Pine Basin Campground - Heath Campground - Mansfield Campground - Samon Peak - Coche Campground - Big Pine Campground - Bluff Campground - Lower Grapevine Campground - Big Pine Canyon - The Pines Campground - Big Pine Mountain - Fall Canyon - Rattlesnake Canyon - Narrows Campground - Pelch Cabin (historical) - Pelch Camp - Chokecherry Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA34.7534.625-119.75-119.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.75-119.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.75-119.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.625-119.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.625-119.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -119.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.625
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.