~ Beverly Hills CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1950, updated 1959
Beverly Hills, California, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5508389
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Beverly Hills, California (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 3588
- Scan ID: 288351
- Imprint Year: 1959
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1947
- Edit Year: 1950
- Field Check Year: 1950
- Survey Year: 1924
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Beverly Hills
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Beverly Hills, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mar Vista Houses - Westwood - West Los Angeles - Santa Monica - Culver Junction - Beverly Hills - Brentwood - Beverly Glen - Culver City - Trousdale Estates - Westwood Village - Ocean Park - Westgate - Brentwood Heights - Palms - Century City - Home Junction - Bel Air - Brentwood Park - Sawtelle - Westgate Heights - Mar Vista
- Map Area ID: AREA34.12534-118.5-118.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.125-118.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.125-118.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34-118.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34-118.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.