~ Antelope Valley CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1981, updated 1982
Antelope Valley, California, USGS topographic map dated 1981.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5507541
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Antelope Valley, California (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 1176
- Scan ID: 302263
- Imprint Year: 1982
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1974
- Edit Year: 1981
- Field Check Year: 1975
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Planimetric: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Antelope Valley
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Antelope Valley, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Antelope Valley - Lombardi Point - Antelope Mine - Rice Hill - Winnie Smith Mill - Palen Reservoir - Palen 290 Dam - Smithneck Creek - Mello Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA39.7539.625-120.375-120.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.75-120.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.75-120.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.625-120.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.625-120.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.25
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.