~ Death Valley CA topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 2 Degree, Historical, 1958, updated 1958
Death Valley, California, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5506523
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Death Valley, California (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 74981
- Scan ID: 299752
- Imprint Year: 1958
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1954
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Death Valley
- Grid size: 1 X 2 Degree
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Death Valley, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Teakettle Junction - Mock - Fluorine (historical) - Carrara (historical) - Ashton - Panamint - Park Village - Beatty Junction - Chloride City (historical) - Grant - Furnace Creek - Dolomite - Beatty - Millspaugh - Death Valley Junction - Ryan - Schwaub (historical) - Scranton - Furnace (historical) - Johnnie - Ashmeadow (historical) - Gold Center - Sykes - Ballarat - Coso Junction - Millspaugh (historical) - Bullfrog (historical) - Hot Springs - Talus - Panamint Springs - Amargosa (historical) - Wahmonie (historical) - Dunmovin - Camp Desert Rock - Evelyn - Amargosa Valley - Darwin - Harrisburg - Badwater - Labbe Camp - Skidoo (historical) - Reilly (historical) - Junction Ranch - Greenwater (historical) - Rhyolite - Leeland (historical) - Roses Well (historical) - Lookout City (historical) - Original (historical) - Alico - Swansea - Lila C (historical) - Leadfield - Lane Mill (historical) - Haiwee - Indian Village - Gold Bar (historical) - Bowlerville (historical) - Beveridge - Crystal - Keeler
- Map Area ID: AREA3736-118-116
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37-118
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37-116
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36-118
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36-116
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36
- Western map edge Longitude: -118
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.