~ Mt Whitney CA topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1919, updated 1919
Mt Whitney, California, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5506061
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mt Whitney, California (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66140
- Scan ID: 299508
- Imprint Year: 1919
- Survey Year: 1905
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mount Whitney
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mt Whitney, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Whitney Portal - Kearsarge - Manzanar - Aberdeen - Chrysopolis (historical) - Blackrock - Seven Pines - Independence - Lone Pine - Reward - Owenyo - Alabama Hills
- Map Area ID: AREA3736.5-118.5-118
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37-118.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37-118
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.5-118.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.5-118
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.