~ Etna CA topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1934, updated 1942
Etna, California, USGS topographic map dated 1934.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5505821
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Etna, California (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66578
- Scan ID: 299358
- Imprint Year: 1942
- Survey Year: 1931
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Sawyers Bar
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1934
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Etna, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Stringtown (historical) - Foster - Carrville - Coffee - Rodney's Mobile Park - Callahan - Etna - Houston (historical) - Deacon Lee Place - Coffee Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA41.541-123-122.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.5-123
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.5-122.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41-123
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41-122.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41
- Western map edge Longitude: -123
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.5
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.