~ Elizabeth Lake CA topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1917, updated 1923
Elizabeth Lake, California, USGS topographic map dated 1917.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5505795
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Elizabeth Lake, California (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65419
- Scan ID: 299345
- Imprint Year: 1923
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Elizabeth Lake
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1917
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Elizabeth Lake, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sunrise - Eaires (historical) - Del Sur - Andrade Corner - Sleepy Valley - Roosevelt - Ansel - Lincoln Crest - Antelope Acres - Leona Valley - Pearland - Vincent - Oban - White Heather - Harold - Gloster - Lake Hughes - Green Valley - The Oaks - Fairmont - Las Cantilles - Avenue E Trailer Park - Bissell - Palmdale - Sierra Villa Mobile Home Park - Lancaster - Alpine - Boiling Point - Four Points - Desert View Highlands - Actis - Rancho Vista - Mission - Willow Springs - Lakeview - Quartz Hill - Rosamond
- Map Area ID: AREA3534.5-118.5-118
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35-118.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35-118
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.5-118.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.5-118
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
Los Angeles, California by Marco Polo Travel Publishing Ltd