~ Cholame CA topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1917, updated 1917
Cholame, California, USGS topographic map dated 1917.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5505669
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cholame, California (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65197
- Scan ID: 299277
- Imprint Year: 1917
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cholame
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1917
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cholame, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Parkfield - Cholame - Shandon - Annette - Kecks Corner - Summers (historical) - Reef Station - Packwood (historical) - Acebedo
- Map Area ID: AREA3635.5-120.5-120
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36-120.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36-120
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.5-120.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.5-120
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.