~ Needles CA topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1985, updated 1985
Needles, California, USGS topographic map dated 1985.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5505353
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Needles, California (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 68034
- Scan ID: 299126
- Imprint Year: 1985
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1980
- Edit Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Needles
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Needles, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Catfish Paradise - Desert Hills Estates Mobile Home Park - Valley Manor Mobile Home Park - Needles - Mesquite Creek - Bannock - Arizona Village - Franconia - Ibis - Jops Landing - Klinefelter - Parker Junction - Arrowhead Junction - Athos - Yucca - Willow Valley - Powell - Mohave Valley - Homer - Sunset Park Mobile Home Park - Java - Fivemile Landing - Haviland - Desert Hills - Topock - Mojave Ranch Estates
- Map Area ID: AREA3534.5-115-114
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35-115
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35-114
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.5-115
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.5-114
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -115
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -114
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.