~ Mount Whitney CA topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1978, updated 1992
Mount Whitney, California, USGS topographic map dated 1978.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5505351
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mount Whitney, California (file size: 34 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 68012
- Scan ID: 299123
- Imprint Year: 1992
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Inspection Year: 1990
- Aerial Photo Year: 1976
- Edit Year: 1978
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mount Whitney
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mount Whitney, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Red Fir - Hartland - Alabama Hills - Potwisha - Lone Pine - Grant Grove Village - Kanawyers - Kearsarge - Cedar Grove - Pinewood - Whitney Portal - Seven Pines - Hume Station - Chrysopolis (historical) - Blackrock - Stony Creek Village - Independence - Wilsonia - Owenyo - Reward - Manzanar - Advance - Hume - Aberdeen
- Map Area ID: AREA3736.5-119-118
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37-119
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37-118
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.5-119
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.5-118
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -119
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.